LIN (Local Interconnect Network) is a low cost, single-wire, serial communication system. It has been widely adopted by the automotive industry to support the increasing number of distributed electronic systems in today’s vehicles. It enables the OEMs to design cleaner, safer, smarter and more efficient vehicles while addressing design challenges such as lower system cost, lower power consumption and weight reduction. Some target applications are body control, intelligent sensors and switches and energy management.
Microchip’s products, development tools and support provide users with a complete and reliable design solution, to meet the market’s growing demands.
- Compliant with LIN 2.1 and SAEJ2602
- Industry-leading ESD/EMC performance
- Extremely low current consumption
Low Power Technology
- Industry’s lowest currents for run and sleep modes
- Wide range of 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit MCU options
- Flash based program memory and advanced peripherals
- Body control
- Intelligent sensors and switches
- Energy management