KOAXXA SMA RF Interconnects
TE Connectivity introduces its next generation of RF products with KOAXXA RF interconnects. This product family premiers with the KOAXXA SMA product line that is designed to provide flexibility and value.
The new SMA connectors are redeveloped as an extendable product platform for large-scale manufacturing and assembly automation. The innovative plating feature provides a cost effective, easy to use product. Selective Tin plating only in solder regions allows for easy soldering, selective Gold plating puts gold only where it is needed and bright Nickel plating provides a robust attractive surface finish.
Reduced utilization of precious and non-precious materials though selective plating, stamping and die casting helps decrease exposure to future material inflation.
Center contacts are stamped to provide the right performance and enable the use of selective plating, and can be soldered for best performance, or crimped using a hand applicator.
- Fully compatible with IEC-169-15 standards
- Designed for 0-18 GHz performance
- Ability to mass customize products
- Global manufacturing footprints
- Large-scale manufacturing techniques
- Designed for fully automated assembly
- 500 cycle mating durability
- Test and measurement equipment
- Transmission equipment
- Base station and sub system components
- Smart grid meters
- Broadband communication equipment
- Industrial solutions
- Mobile radio handsets
- Commercialized applications in Mil/Aero